For the purposes of this Policy, access of the Website and the App together with any study material or Test Course or Video Course etc. made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the “Services”.
Information Collected From You
1. When youusethe Platform bywayofregistration, log in, creationofauseraccount, purchase of a test series, video course, attempting a mock test, etc. or bywayofinteractionviathird party websites and/or mobile applications or by any otherwayofcommunication with the Platform,Studybuddy Learningmay collect your personal identifiable information including name, dateofbirth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobilephone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
3. By registering on the Studybuddy Learning Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providingStudybuddy Learning your aforementionedpersonalinformation, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have therightto discontinue theuseofthe Platform.Studybuddy Learningis not liable to provide you its Services in the absence or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally,Studybuddy Learningis not liable to ensureor maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit or interact with the Platform, apart fromStudybuddy Learningcertain third party advertisers and/or service providers mayusetechnologies that automatically collect information about you for both transactional (e.g., confirmationofregistration, notificationofpurchase made, etc.) and promotional (e.g., promotions, emails, etc.)purposes.Your information may be collected byStudybuddy Learningor such third party advertisers and/or service providers in the following ways
1. Log Files: Every time you visit the Platform,Studybuddy Learningserversautomatically receive log information from your browser and device that was used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, details of your network operator and type, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a User, to understand your usage of the Platform and helps us to make changes and updates most suited to your needs and interests.
2. Mobile Device: When you register your mobile device orusethe mobile device to access the App, In addition to the aforesaid,Studybuddy Learningwill also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system etc. for the purpose of improving the App’s overall functionality and displaying content according to yourpreferences.
3. Cookies: Cookies are data files placed on your device,usedto keep trackofinformation such as your interaction with social mediawebsites,the content you click on, download, upload or share and other activity on the Platform etc. in order to improve your experienceofthe Platform by personalizing it to your preferences andusagetrends.
4. Web Beacons: Web beacons are transparent graphic imagesusedin our email communication to you, in order to understand customer behavior and improve the overall quality, functionality and interactivityofthePlatform.
5. Mobile Analytics: Mobile analytics software isusedbyStudybuddy Learningtobetter understand and customize the functionality of the App’s software on your phone. This is done by collecting information such as your frequency of the App’s usage, the features you prefer to use on the App, where the App was downloaded from, Device Id, name of other mobile applications on your device, etc.
6. Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section becomes published information andStudybuddy Learningshallnotbe held liable for the securityofthe same or any persona information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise cautionwhendisclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in thisregard.
7. Public Forums: Any information that is disclosed by you in the comments section becomes published information andStudybuddy Learningshallnotbe held liable for the securityofthe same or any persona information that you disclose herein. You agree to exercise cautionwhendisclosing any personal information or personally identifiable information in thisregard.
8. Please note thatweonlyusethe aforesaid information to communicate with and/or improve the Service and to better understand our users’ operating systems, for system administration and to audit theuseof the Service.Wedo notuseany of the aforesaid data to identify the name, address or other personal detailsofanyindividual.
Link to Third Parties
Sharing or Disclosure of Information Collected
1. As a strict policywewill not disclose, share or exploit your information with anyone without your permission.
2. However,wemay mandate under law or under contracts to make certain limited disclosures under the followingcircumstances:
• Legal Necessity: Studybuddy Learningmay share anyofthe aforesaid information,including your personally identifiable information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining a separate consent from you, if and when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation of any criminal activity, or for prosecution and punishment of offence.
• Limited Disclosures for improvement of services::Studybuddy Learningmay share the aforesaid information including your personally identifiable information (but not SensitivePersonal Data or Information)whenit is required to be shared with sponsors, partners, advertisers, analytics companies or third parties for the purpose of marketing, advertising promotional offers, offering product information and market research, in connection with the Service. This will be in the formofaggregated anonymized data and will be under strict contractual arrangements that preserve the confidentiality and securityofyour personal information in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy;
Security Information Collected1. Wetake the securityofyour personal information seriously anduseappropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal informationagainstunauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmissionofinformationviathe internet is not completely secure. Althoughwewill do ourbestto protect your personal data,wecannot guarantee the securityofyourdata which is transmitted to or from the Service. Any transmission is at yourownrisk. 2. We keep your personal information for no longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements.
G1, Pulikkottil Arcade
Monastry Road, Kochi-11
+91 999 555 4521
Kochi & Coimbtore